|IFERP Members||Non-IFERP Members||IFERP Members||Non-IFERP Members|
Bank Details :
Technoarete Research and Development Association
|BANK NAME||:||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
For UGC Journal
SCOPUS extra charges are applicable
- For students registering late an extra amount of INR 500/- will be charged.
- Registered members are asked to intimate about the registration immediately
- After completion of registration fee process, participant are required to send the scan copy of the registration fee receipt or transaction proof to us on or before the last date of registration.
- Any modification in the paper will be not accepted after the final submission date.
- Maximum up to two authors/ co authors per paper is allowed for participate.
The registration done by each listener is applicable only to attend for 1 day of the conference which is inclusive of food and kit.
Do submit your college ID card, Photo or your respective resume. After the registration process you will be send a registration form which you have to fill it and send it to us.
Step 2:Mail Bank Statement
Once you have transferred the money mail the bank statement at email@example.com (With your complete registration details)
Step 3:Camera Ready Paper submission
Submit Camera ready paper as per the guidelines
Poster Presentation Guidelines:
Author/Co-Author Registration Fee Includes:
- Welcome reception
- IFERP Conference Folder
- Conference Accessories
- Certificates for author and co-authors
- IFERP Conference Proceeding
- IFERP Conference Proceeding CD
- Coffee breaks
- Awards Ceremony